Carleton University Global Academy provides professional development opportunities to Indian students from various fields, including Management, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, and Arts. The aim of this initiative is to provide global exposure opportunities for students who seek job opportunities around the world.
The curriculum of this program can be customized in accordance with specific professional development objectives of students and their home institutions.
This course is specifically meant for cybersecurity students and professionals, providing special emphasis on:
- Policy challenges
- Initiatives related to cybersecurity including security of the core infrastructure, cyberwarfare and cyberterrorism
The Program is designed for Indian students and professionals who are or are interested in pursuing careers in cybersecurity. The Program is:
- Offered by the Carleton University Global Academy and Carleton’s academic Faculties;
- Two-weeks in length, with participants selected according to selection criteria agreed upon in advance with Carleton University, and includes experiential learning via weekly industry visits
- Intended to:
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the defining features of cybersecurity, and the factors which shape the international issues
- Identify principal threats to cybersecurity; describe and analyse the key cybersecurity issues for users, and states
- Understand and analyse the Internet security issues for e-commerce including online banking and identity
- Explain the issues involved in cybercrime, its impact and investigation. o Understand the threats to the core Internet infrastructure
Upon successful completion of the Internship, participants will receive a certificate of completion from the Canada-India Centre at Carleton University.
The cost of this two week program includes the following:
- Accommodation with cooking facilities
- Course Modules
- Industry and Site Visits
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
The following are not included:
- Visa Fee
- Personal Expenses
- Health Insurance/Travel Insurance
Interested in Studying Abroad?
Here are some program offered by Carleton University Global Academy:Professional Development Program – Cybersecurity (2 Weeks)
Computer Science Short Internship Program
Business Strategy Study Abroad Program (1 Week)
Mechanical Engineering Internship Program
Professional Development Program – Cybersecurity (4 Weeks)
Professional Development Program – Accounting
Aerospace Engineering Short Internship Program
Business Strategy Study Abroad Program (4 Weeks)
Business Strategy Study Abroad Program (2 Weeks)
Send us your information and we will guide you through the application process.
Please complete the contact form below to get started with this Study Abroad Program.