At Ingenious e-Brain (IEB) we believe knowledge and applied innovation with the right skill set is the key to deliver the perfect solutions. Ingenious e-Brain is a global professional service provider that offers customized research and analytics solutions to national and international corporations, Fortune 500 companies, world's leading research institutes and universities as well as independent inventors. With dedicated and experienced professionals across varied technological fields. With key areas of practice being Intellectual Property Research, Market Research & Business Analytics we bring a unique blend of domain capability, scientific knowledge and client orientation to our work .With access to over a 100 industrial and scientific databases from diverse fields, we provide comprehensive solutions to address critical issues at every step of your technology life cycle, from innovation to portfolio management to commercialization.
Profile Offered: Trainee- Research
Salary offered: INR 2.4 LPA to 4 LPA (After 6 months training period)
Stipend: Up to 6 months INR 18k (after 6months as per the performance package ranging from 2.4 LPA to 4LPA)
Course Specialization: B.tech (CS/IT) 2019 batch.
Joining: Immediate (February 2019)
Job Location: Gurgaon.
• Telephonic Round.
• Technical Round.
• Final Round.
• Responsible for study & analysis of literature & Technical research and analysis related to their areas of expertise, consolidation of data and presentation of findings.
• Analysis of technical literature related to their areas of expertise.
• Ability to break down a technology into multiple components and perform a granular analysis.
• Client Deliverable preparation (Word Document, PPT presentation, Excel).
• Supporting Business Development team in other tasks, as and when they arise, as per the requirement.
• Coordinate with senior team members from time to time in relation to the project.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Should have 80% and above in academics
• Sound technical knowledge in respective domain(s) is a must.
• Strong evaluation, formatting and organization skills.
• Excellent computer and writing skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
Interview Location: Gurgaon,Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 4 LPA