About The Company
FarEye is a carrier-agnostic SaaS platform enabling digital logistics for enterprises, globally!
Our unique way of addressing various problem statements has been the biggest reason for global leaders to partner with us. FarEye has created world's first programming language to build logistics applications with a simple drag and drop feature, enabling enterprises to reduce time to build new logistic delivery processes from quarter(s) to week(s) including testing and scaling. We help organizations champion operational efficiency and customer experience by digitalizing logistics, which not only helps real-time tracing but also adds a predictability layer to the processes making it more receptive.
FarEye is uniquely designed to handle regional logistic problems by easy and quick configuration for processes in each region. We are empowering the logistics & distribution wings of enterprises across industries, by breaking down operational silos and enabling multi-enterprise collaboration thus, helping organizations to champion operational efficiency and customer experience.
With a presence in more than 20+ countries, we enable digital logistics for world's largest retailers like DHL, Walmart, Future Retail & Amway, logistics companies like BlueDart and eCommerce giants like Noon. FarEye executes more than 500 million shipments annually for more than 100+ clients.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Year
Salary Details: INR 2.61 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC salary will depend upon the candidate’s experience and performance during the interview process)
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Shift Type: Rotational(Cab will be provided during the night shift)
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a strong troubleshooting approach and technical background to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment. The FarEye Technical Support team assists clients, partners and employees in troubleshooting issues related to their products and building satisfaction over time. They strive to provide a growing level of learning opportunities. Execution with a high degree of quality, client satisfaction and ease of doing business with is of highest importance.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide customer support via telephone, and portal to customer service issues including account management, & Technical Support issues such as troubleshooting download, configuration of the product and Installation issues.
- Supporting customer within 24x7 shift environment.
- Acts as a customer advocate ensuring all customers’ voices are heard.
- Liaise with technical / product management to ensure customer’s desires for future product development are heard.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Understand the real world impact that issues and defects have on customers.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business and how best to assist them in using FarEye.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking portal.
- Manage incidents professionally and within stated timelines.
- Accurately record and maintains incident in accordance with department standards.
- Assist Technical / Dev staff in resolving product issues
- Communicate and articulate clearly with the customer (in both verbal and written communication).
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, understand the impact of the issue, and escalate as needed for quick resolution of issue.
- Resolve known customer issues through the use of a knowledgebase, direct use of product, product user guides, and other reference materials.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Report top call / ticket generators, severe issues, new emerging trends, feature requests and common how- to questions.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of troubleshooting & proficiency using diagnostic tools & utilities. Ex: Postman.
- Knowledge of basic internet connectivity and browser troubleshooting.
- Analyzing critical issues for providing RCA and taking corrective measures to avoid recurrence of similar issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences including non-technical.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Experience working in a team environment, managing a diverse workload.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Technical Engineer- Support
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
2.16 - 3 LPA