ThinkSys is a boutique, e-Commerce web & mobile software development company, with its headquarters in the USA. ThinkSys specializes in outsourcing software development projects and in delivering end-to-end development & testing services. It's 150+ IT professionals & engineers use the latest technologies, frameworks & hi-tech methodologies to offer impeccable and quality outsourced services from India. ThinkSys as a fast moving & agile organization, strive to help it's clients worldwide deliver their vision to their numerous customers effortlessly. It's services are specially designed & structured as per the client's needs & cater to various size of businesses-small, medium & large.
ThinkSys, in short, delivers a wide variety of comprehensive end-to-end services that combine power, functionality, and reliability with flexibility, agility, and great usability.
Profile: Software Trainee/Engineer
• Experience in design & development of Web based applications
• Excellent communication skills & strong problem solving skills
• Experience in .NET framework, WCF, Web Forms and AJAX
• Database Experience using SQL Server
QA Profile - Manual/Automation
• Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing methodologies
• Good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects review and management, Black Box Testing
• Well versed with Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing
• Basic knowledge of any programming language (JAVA/.NET)
• Basic knowledge of any database (SQL)
• Excellent communication and Comprehension skill
• Multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
• Testing experience on web and mobile applications is preferred
Degree and Stream: BE/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology and Electronics & Communication Engineering), MCA
Target Batch: 2019
Eligibility Criteria: 70% Throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Compensation Offered: 2.64 LPA on confirmation post training period. During Training 12K per Month (stipend)
Training: 3 Months' in house training programme for Software Testing & Software Development. Selected candidates have to undergo an in house Training. During training period candidates will work on live projects. After Training Period one assessment test will be given to candidates. Candidates who will clear this test will be taken on roll.
Service Agreement: 2.3 Years
Job Location: Noida
Interview Location: Noida
1. Written Test Comprising Math, Reasoning and English questions.
2. Technical Interview
Interview Schedule: 9/10 May 2019 (Tentative)
Interview Location: Noida
Joining: Immediate or upon completion of graduation
0 - 0 Years
2.6 - 2.6 LPA