About the Company:
Opticode Technologies Private Limited is an E-commerce company located in Kanpur. Presently its ecommerce business segment is divided into two verticals which are run and operated through www.mytaxcafe.com and www.myesign.in. It has made technological tie with Sify Technologies Limited for delivering PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) to end consumers.
Job location: Kanpur
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Training Period: 3 Months training (Salary will be provided during the Training Period)
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Understanding the requirement and design/develop sustainable web application that supports a broad range of business activities.
- Participate in integration and system testing
- Contribute to system architectural design and planning discussions
- Identify issues and recommend and implement solutions.
- Understand Business requirement/ operations and use if to increase the efficiency in the company.
- As a Software Developer, you will have a key role in developing and coding. Should be able to work with minimal direction and have excellent debugging, problem solving, and testing skills
- Working knowledge of designing and developing n-tier Web applications using ASP.Net and C#
- Good understanding of SQL Server database development (data modeling, stored procedures, functions and query optimization).
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Optimization of SQL queries and implements caching at various levels to improve the application performance.
- Aptitude and Programming Assessment
- Face to Face Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA