About the Company:
Established in 2010, Aequalis provides custom software solutions and services to meet the ever-evolving needs of the business community. From blockchain applications to web solutions and mobile apps, Aequalis can help you leverage cutting-edge, open source technologies to increase security, streamline processes and expand the user’s experience.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Design, analyzes, develop, code, test, debug and document programming to satisfy business requirements. Requirements
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Java, c , Note js
- Experience in developing highly scalable services using multi-threads is preferred.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and keen sense of urgency to resolve business issues and problems.
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery / angular preferred but not mandate.
Why should you work with us?
- Full freedom to explore any new technologies or techniques and adopt in solutions.
- Written test (Apptitude & Technical)
- System Test
- HR Round
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA