Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU's, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,'13,'14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU's Classes.
Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently the India's Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, it has partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India's largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU's Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India. Backed by Dr Ranjan Pai and Mohandas Pai of the Manipal group to start with, followed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Verlinvest, Light Speed Ventures, Times Internet, IFC World bank group.
Think & Learn is the youngest company to win the CNBC-Crisil Emerging India Award (Education).
Job Title: Sr. Associate - Admissions Consulting
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 2 - 4 Year (In relevant Computer Science, or Information Systems fields - IT consultants, Big Data, IT Analyst, Developers)
Salary Details: Upto INR 6 LPA (Including fixed and variable components)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates' performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Courses: B.Tech, M.Tech, MSc. (CSE/IS-full time degree) candidates may apply for this posting, CGPA greater than 8/10 is a must.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
We are looking for a Sr. Associate - MS Admissions Consultant to join our team of educational consultants who are responsible for helping aspiring graduate students develop the most compelling applications for MS programs in US and Europe. He/she will assist the team by conducting in depth research into the profiles and programs to ensure that correct guidance is provided to the student. He/she will be responsible for the application process for scores of applicants.
- Research, Editing, Consulting, Operations
- Understanding an applicant's background, conducting online research and suggesting programs/Universities relevant to the applicant's strengths and goals
- Reviewing all written application materials, including but not limited to essays, application forms, and resumes to ensure consistency and proof reading to ensure effective presentation
- Communicating with Clients on day-to-day basis. Keeping clients informed about the processes of admissions (~200 to 250 clients)
- Mentoring and motivating clients through a demanding, prolonged pre application process
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Workable skills around MS Office and Google Drive
- Ability to research for reliable information across multiple sources
- Prior experience in handling clients via call and email will be preferred
- In depth knowledge of his/her domain including new trends and research (CS)
Important: We typically work six days a week, are a close-knit team and believe in sharing the workload equally among all of us
Sr. Associate - Admissions Consulting
2 - 4 Years
6 - 6 LPA