About the Company:-
Giridhari Constructions is a truly Indian construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit.We’re living in a world that’s developing fast. Property and infrastructure projects and programmes are becoming more complex. The drive for sustainable development is ever more pressing.To create communities that solve these challenges, we must look at solutions from all angles, innovating together to identify the best course of action.Our people give us that perspective, with their experience, confidence, drive and commitment to always go the extra mile. Together we strive to build more efficiently, more sustainably, more intelligently and more economically – to create cities and communities that don’t just function, but inspire. Living on, long after they’re delivered.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-1
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA and allowances extra.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate-MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealingPerform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- These sales executives must have good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers and sellers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- They also must be good negotiators and mediators to help buyers and sellers agree to terms.
- They must have good knowledge of the property market in their area and be familiar with local facilities -- schools, shopping and mass transportation -- so that they can provide their clients with the information they need to make decisions.
- Real estate sales executives need good marketing skills to enable them to present a persuasive picture of a property, in person and on paper.
Last date to apply: 13 February 2019
-F2F round of interview with Head-Sales and final round with HR
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA