About the Company:
Best Hawk delivers comprehensive approach in IT & Security industry, Best Hawk is committed to assisting customers world wide by providing them value added solutions and professional service. With industries best sales and service force Best Hawk provides full range of services. In order to meet individual needs of clients Best Hawk maintains a wide range of qualifications. Exceptional functional and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge makes Best Hawk the ideal choice.
esired Experience: 0-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - 2.16 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Researching Potential Vendors.
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers.
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Research potential vendors.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Enter order details (e.g. Vendors, Quantities, Prices) into internal databases.
- Maintain update records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Montior stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- Proven work experience as a purchasing officer, Purchasing agent or similar role.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. procurify or spend map)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses.
- Negotiation skills
- BSC in logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Only female candidates are eligible.
- Face To Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA