About The Company :
Logisys is a software company comprising a group of young Engineers and System professionals engaged in development and implementation of various softwares for a variety of customers in educational space. We have a 50 member strong team for software development who are experienced in developing and implementing any kind of software on any platform. Our existence in this competitive world is about 30 years, and we are happy to mention that we have established ourselves as a very reliable software firm in Bangalore. Qualities of our software are appreciated by all our customers and have expressed the same by assigning us more and more projects.
Our Belief Systems
To be the most professional, innovative and industry relevant educational services company catering to all the stakeholders globally.
To proactively reach out to maximum number of stakeholders by offering holistic quality educational services
- Simplicity and Joy
- Customer Centric approach
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training: 8,000/ Month
Post Trainig: 1.44 LPA-1.8 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Respnsibility:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team.
Skill Set Required:
- 0-2 yr experience as a Node.js Developer.
- Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS.- In depth knowledge of MySQL database server.
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
- Basic understanding of HTML5, CSS, JSON and AJAX.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
- Attention to details.
Good to Have:
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with Nginx server.
- Experience or interest in aerial robots i.e. drones.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 2 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA