About The Company:
We are a services company providing design and development services to other companies and individuals to help get their IT up and running. We help companies resolve real life problems by providing the necessary IT support that they need. We provide development services for the following tech stack Mobile Technologies – Android (Java), iOS (Swift & Objective C) development and Ionic Hybrid apps (AngularJs). Website & Backend Technologies – Php (Laravel & Zend framework), Ruby On Rails, .Net framework (C#), NodeJs, Angular2, AngularJs
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0 - 2 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/BBA/Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA To INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Manage large amount of inbounds and online chats in timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking an extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Working on google spreadsheets.
- Configure the system as defined in the project scope and specifications.
- Develop an implementations playbook that includes: Product Knowledge, System Knowledge, Customized and Basic Configurations
Skills Set Required:
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent web-based research skills.
- Ability to make decisions and take direction.
- Ability to efficiently handle tasks.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Ability to contribute to client’s business growth.
- Detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal and team skills.
- Having a good knowledge of MS Doc, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Having a good knowledge of formulas in Excel.
- Experience in Google Drive Apps is a plus.
- Good knowledge of social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues.
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks.
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change.
- Desire to excel and grow each day.
- Education - academics 65% & above throughout.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must.
What We Offer:
- Career advancement
- Communication with clients and opportunity to analyze their use-cases
- Training on product and processes across
- Working with new technologies
- Competitive salary package
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA