About the Company:
They are team of 180 people spread across 3 countries - Their founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners. Their story starts with realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes. So, they at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants, by building products that would help them to run better. They help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In only three years, they have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and nearly 2000 others!
Job location: 2019
Desired Experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: During Training - 8000 per month
INR 2 LPA Variables
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Solving client tickets/concerns for the particular clients
- Provide world class client support by working with clients
- Help in improving processes so we always optimize for better customer experience
- Identify patterns and help in making the support systems better as we scale
- Maintain high quality in core work
- Updating data and providing backend support to the clients
- Every candidate should have their own laptop under "Bring your own device" policy.
- Understanding of Product and Acumen to Learn - You should understand about the products.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer Orientation - You excel is offering clients delight and seamless experience.
- Problem Solver - Clients can get a little complex in their queries.
- Comfortable with Ambiguity - You enjoy high pace of work and an environment.
- Presence of Mind - You know how to apply your mind to think through a complex problem.
- Sharp, motivated and hard-working
-Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Last date to apply: 18 February 2019