About The Company:
The Cloud and IT Transformation team at Zindagi Technologies aims to create a pool of experts for the Data Center, Service Provider, AWS Cloud, Routing and Switching technologies. Our professional services capabilities in support of the unified infrastructure, provides the platforms that help customers adopt network-virtualization, cloud architectures and accelerates our software integration, application platforms, analytics, and ITSM services. This team is well positioned to help customers achieve Fast IT and leverage adoption services to drive business outcomes.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0 - 2 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA To INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The role typically requires university degree equivalent along with 0 to 2 years of experience in Data Center/Service Provider/Cloud/Security. Must have basic knowledge of Routing and Switching.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fresher’s can also apply who has required knowledge and trainings on above technologies.
- Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP)
- Experience in designing, deploying & supporting Cisco solutions required
- Operation and configuration of Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Knowledge of server virtualization solutions (e.g. VMware vSphere, Microsoft SCVMM, OpenStack, etc.)
- Knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.)
- Knowledge of Storage protocols (SCSI, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, FCoE, NSF, etc.)
- Able to demonstrate experience working with large complex projects and strategic account teams.
- Passionate, persuasive, charismatic thought leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in how to architect, deploy and operate the virtualized data center of the future.
- Understands and can articulate the value and business advantage of data center virtualization techniques and cloud architectures
- Excellent customer facing skills and ability to provide advanced technical engineering support.
- Looking for a highly motivated networking individual to support Network design, implementation and optimization requirements
- Excellent communication skills to assist all levels of customer.
- Must have excellent written, oral communication and listening skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership skills.
- Must have good Network design skills with strong knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Data Center Technologies.
- Must have good Documentation Skills.
- Knowledge in the following areas Cisco IOS-XR Software, IOS Software, ASR9K, other Cisco Routing & Switching
Platforms, IP Routing, Internetworking, MPLS, LAN Switching.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 2 Years
2 - 5 LPA