About the Company:
Fortuna, a new generation Indian Manufacturing Company integrates the latest technologies in Time & Attendance (T & A), Access Control, Smart Card & GSM / GPRS / GPS technologies into the Indian context aiming to excite the users with innovative and feature rich products. By listening closely to the real need of the Indian customer, Fortuna provide hardware and services exceeding the expectations of the clients.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 years
Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Salary: INR 1.4 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- To Generate new Channel Partners and Distributors
- Tie up with SI’s , Giving Presentation and Demonstration to the End Customers
- Pre tendering & participating in the Tender
- Generating Prospects through own source & efforts.
- Arranging Road shows, Exhibition etc.
Skill Set Required:
- Presentable with a Smart Personality with Sales & Marketing mind.
- Local candidates with through knowledge of the Territory required.
- Knowledge on Local language, Fluency in English.
- Able to handle Product Demo’s.
- Face to Face HR Round
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.4 - 1.8 LPA