About the company
KritiKal Solutions Private Limited (KSPL) is a technology driven company focused on designing and developing innovative cutting edge products and solutions in the hi-tech areas of Embedded Systems and Computer Imaging for national and international clients. We are proud to be among the few companies in the world with strengths in both embedded system design as well as in developing real time computer vision and imaging solutions. Strong association with premier technical institute like Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and regular mentoring from its senior professors' help us develop innovative and commercially viable products. We have in-depth knowledge of issues ranging from architectural design to system software in embedded systems that puts us in a formidable position to design and develop the best solutions and technologies right from the concept stage to complete prototypes. We specialize in real-time video processing solutions for on-line applications apart from off-line video and image analysis solutions. We work right from selection of the right imaging sensors or cameras and image digitization circuitry, lighting, placement and mounting, processing platform for the software development and integration with other electronic or electro-mechanical systems.
Salary: INR 3 to 5 LPA CTC (The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Courses Required: MBA(Sales/Marketing) who have done their Graduation in B.Tech/B.E
*MBA/PGDM/PGDBA(Specialization in Sales/Marketing only either as Major or Minor subject) and have completed their Graduation in B.Tech/B.E are only eligible for this profile.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Generate & Qualify leads
- Develop prospect lists & create customer data base
- Develop comprehensive sales plans
- Maintain active funnel to satisfy sales targets.
- Customer Engagements: Mapping the Customer Profile, Analyze & Identify Business
- Needs and Create an Opportunity, Building relationship, Customer Visits.
- Enquiry generation, Co-ordination with Presales Team on Technical requirements etc,
- Efforts Estimation, Resources Identification
- Prepare Techno-Commercial Proposals etc.
- Lead in participating negotiations with qualified key account/opportunities
- Closing orders, Risk Analysis in a project.
- Identifying & Participating in National & International Exhibitions
Skill Set Required:
- Good understanding of the technology industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skill
- Willing to Travel
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
3 - 5 LPA