About the Company:-
A brainchild of Mohan Lakhamraju and Hari Nair, Great Learning came about in mid-2013. Starting from a 4-member team, today we are 250-strong and growing fast. We have created a network of 500 expert faculty and mentors who help us deliver high quality blended learning experiences across 12 programs and six metros. Over last five years, we have delivered over 3,000,000 hours of impactful learning, had a 100x growth in learners, a 30x growth in revenue and we are just getting warmed up. We are leaders – our BABI program is ranked #1 in India 4 years in a row (sky shots) and this spot is very close to our hearts - we do everything in the box and out of the box to defend the crown. We love our programs and we feel immense pride every time our graduates crack new jobs, new promotions, and new roles and start new divisions or start-ups - but we are never satisfied and will never stop!
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: Ongoing training, 6 Month Probation
Salary: INR 4 LPA fixed (INR 33,333 in hand pm), Monthly Incentive of up to INR 50k, Lunch, Insurance
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate (PGDM/MBA/B.tech/Others)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
- Looking after entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
- Counselling professionals via call, email or in person and suggesting the best program for prospective students
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Coordinating with marketing team to fine tune marketing plans related to admissions
Skill Set Required:
- Experience: 0 to 1 year in counselling or sales, education industry is a bonus
Competency: (Top 3)
- Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
- Good convincing ability and confident personality
- Some ability in Microsoft Office - especially Excel and Word
Join Us (if):
- You are passionate about selling
- You are extremely customer-centric and have the ability to gauge customer requirements
- You are a hustler and have a go-getter attitude
Last date to apply: 14 February 2019
- 3-4 Face To Face rounds (Each round being an elimination round)
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
7 - 7 LPA