About the Company:
Job location: Indore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B. Tech/B.E. (CS/I.T.), MCA
Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period INR 5000 per month
Post Training Period INR 2.04 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 2.5 Years
Tentative date of joining: Post completion of their graduation.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop new user-facing designs and responsive web pages.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skill Set Required:
- Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap, Materialize, Adobe CS
- AMP, ReactJS, AngularJS, WordPress is Plus
- Good Communication skills
- Written Test
- Technical Personal Interview
- HR Round
Last Date of Registration: 26 October 2018
Junior Software Developer
0 - 0 Years
2.04 - 2.04 LPA