About the Company:-
Go Online is a new age e-commerce channel partner. Our vision is to provide end to end solution and thus giving your brand a noticeable online presence. We make selling easy by providing a one-stop solution for every brand who wants to take advantage of this new age e-commerce boom at the national level. Giving advancement to your brand in this e-commerce industry is the primary motive of Go Online. We give e-commerce selling a technological touch and thus selling more has become easier than ever.
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 4 months
(Stipend of INR 5000 will be provided during training period)
Salary: INR 1.5 - INR 3 LPA.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.tech/B.E.(CSE/IT, ECE), MCA, BCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Willing to adapt to functional programming Paradigm and get hands dirty in Functional JS, Clojure, Kotlin.
- Evidence on good knowledge on basic Data Structures, exposure to Testing code.
- Work on Functional JS (full-stack development)
- Work on JS to maintain design, develop and debug web applications and web analytics.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to use own initiative.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to solve problems.
- Good inter-personnel and communication skills.
Last date to apply: 28 october 2018
- Programming Test
- HR Interview
Junior Software Developer
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 3 LPA