About the company:
Job location: Mohali
Desired Experience: Fresher
Batch Passouts: 2019
Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA - INR 1.80 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT)
Tentative date of joining: Post compeletion of their Graduation.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Contribute in all phases of development life-cycle.
- Write fully optimized codes for optimum performance and efficiency of the web
- Adhere to the coding standards and guidelines.
- Should be proficient in Object Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Should possess a very strong understanding of database designing and database optimization technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Coordinate with the co-developers and keep the project managers well informed of the status of development of Web Application.
- Follow test-driven development and write effective unit tests to do system testing.
- Should be able to work on high demand Web Application within the set deadlines. Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding of third-party Web Services, JSON and REST API.
- Good knowledge of OOPs
- Knowledge of LAMP / WAMP Stack
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Last date to apply: 26th October 2018
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA