Monocept (www.monocept.com) is a Hyderabad, India based Software Development Company, formed with the objective of solving complex problems and delivering engineering excellence by way of developing excellent Software Applications. Monocept stands for singularity & focus, represented by one while the problem is represented by the variable "X" which conveys that we are constantly looking to find and solve problems. The name also defines our internal culture where every employee focuses on finding and solving for ‘X". From our offices spread across Hyderabad, Gurugram, Mumbai and New York, we're solving some of the most complexes of the problems for our insurance, media and e-commerce clients.
Position: Sr. Software Engineer - iOS
Salary: 3 - 8 LPA (Hike as per Industry Standards)
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Education: Any graduate with relevant experience.
Sr. Software Engineer - iOS is responsible for designing and developing amazing mobile apps on the iOS platform - iPhone, iPad, and iWatch. He/She is responsible for delivery of end-to-end systems from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance to delivery. He/She is responsible for delivering in an Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in designing and developing mobile apps on the iOS platform using the latest Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, OOPs concept, frameworks, SDKs, design and architectural patterns.
- Must have good knowledge in iOS Architectural patterns.
- Must have a good understanding of app store testing and validation requirements.
- Must have good knowledge in implementing Push Notifications, integration with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Should have a good understanding of using JSON & XML datasets, memory management, and data persistence.
- Should Know Integration of Third party libraries - Google API's, Payment Gateways
- Should have good knowledge in using XCode IDE.
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Excellent in Agile development methodologies, and code repositories.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
2 - 4 Years
3 - 8 LPA