About the company
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we werejust an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Salary Details: INR 1.74 LPA
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Year
Bond: 6 months contractual job
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The ideal candidate should be:
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of users alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s partners and are obsessed with the community experience.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organisational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passionate. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Grow driver communities by on-boarding drivers.
- Delivering exceptional driver experience face to face.
- Be a passionate advocate for partners while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show empathy to users while solving problems.
- Build loyalty among new users and help increase driver hours.
- Help Uber improve partner experience by spotting and escalating issues when necessary.
- Fluent in Kannada and English
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Flexible, Elastic and an undying love for the Uber brand
- Multiple Face-to-Face Interviews
Greenlight Expert (Operations Executive)
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.74 - 1.74 LPA