About the company
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we werejust an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Salary Details: INR 1.8 LPA
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Lucknow
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Bond: 6 months contractual job
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Uber’s rider are our most important customers, and we’re building a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight Locations (GLs) help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We are looking to build a team of rock stars to provide quality support in our Greenlight locations in Uttar Pradesh. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don’t shy away from in-person interactions.
You’ll be expected to help on-board new driver-partners, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep-dive into Uber’s day-to-day-operations. You will work as a consultant for Uber on a contract basis with the potential for an extension based on your performance. In the past, outstanding performers have made it to full time roles at Uber.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our partners
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Uber name and get driver partners excited
- Stay on the top of Uber policies and procedures
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our processes even better
- Excellent communications skills. (English, Hindi)
- Empathetic: Empathy towards driver partners and willingness to help them.
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Customer support team management experience strongly preferred
- A problem solver. You’re ready to tackle complex customer problems without hesitation.
- A mentor. You're able to guide and coach your team to improve performance effectively
- Independent. You’re ready to manage a GL while balancing multiple priorities
- Analytical. You use metrics and data to guide and drive your decisions.
- Opportunity to help shape the future of Greenlight Centres at Uber
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Multiple Face-to-Face Interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA