Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. (YMSLI) - CMMI L-3, established in 2002, is a subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Solutions Group, Japan.
State-of-The-Art Development Center & capable for 24 x 7 operations
We are a Team of 300 Qualified Engineers, MBA's and MCA's.
Successful experience of implementing and maintaining Branded ERP Solutions (Microsoft - Navision & AX)
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Details and Responsibility:
- Trainee (GET) is responsible for providing support and working under the direction of a superior by providing services related to software programming tasks such as coding, testing and implementation.
- The major duties will revolve around working and assisting in the contribution and enhancement of projects.
- Trainee (GET) require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to providing quality assurance of the projects.
- Trainee has to have innovate design strategies and plans in an endeavor to develop high-quality project deliveries.
- Require to keep updated by learning the languages, which will enhance the performance of the business of the company with a positive approach.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of X++, ERP would be added advantage
Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA
Academic Percentage: 70% & above throughout academics
Training Period: 6 month (Faridabad)
Compensation during Training Period: 21000/-
Bond: 2 years (bond amount 1 lakhs & will keep original educational documents for 2 year period)
Job Location: Greater Noida (After completing the Training period at Faridabad location)
CTC: 5 LPA post training period
- 21st August- Written Test and HR Technical
- 22nd August- Final round for the candidates who got shortlisted on 21st August
Joining: Immediate Joining
0 - 0 Years
0 - 5 LPA