About The Company :
Klickinvite is a well-established reputed group with experience of more than 50 years in business including greeting & wedding invitation, publishing and paper trade, with KlickInvite being its latest web-based technology startup. KlickInvite (www.klickinvite.com) is a first-of-its-kind concept that makes sending invitations easy, economical and quick. It lets a user digitally adapt their traditional invites in the increasingly advanced world.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 1-3 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(C.S/I.T)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA To INR 6 LPA post the completion (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 14 October 2018
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
We are looking for skilled and dedicated Front-End Developer(s) to join a high-performance team for building and expanding the interface. If you take pleasure in seamless user experiences, have an eye for great design, and have the ability to combine brilliant UI with the art of programming, we are looking for you.
Skill set required:
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in developing User Interface.
- Understanding of web services technologies like HTTP and REST.
- Must have knowledge of Bootstrap, Materialize or some other responsive front-end framework.
- Can transform design mockups into working software.
- Can create modular, flexible, and maintainable CSS.
- Must have worked on JSON, jQuery and AJAX.
- Experience working in a Product development environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud/SaaS environment.
- Experience and Knowledge of Git, AWS (Amazon Web Services) would be a plus.
- Experience in designing User Interface for the mobile app would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Apps would be a plus.
- A candidate must have following personal capabilities :
- Willing to be part of a team of developers building world-class Cloud-based SaaS applications.
- Need a candidate who is enthusiastic about work and passionate about coding.
- Startup mentality & willingness to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as a team (as the situation requires) and achieve maximum productivity.
- Face To Face Interview
1 - 3 Years
2.5 - 6 LPA