At KONE, our mission is to improve the flow of urban life. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, KONE provides elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as solutions for maintenance and modernization, which add value to the life cycle of any building.
Through more effective People Flow, we make people's journeys safe, convenient and reliable, in taller, smarter buildings. Together with our partners and customers around the world, we help cities to become better places to live in. In 2018, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 9.1 billion and at the end of the year over 57,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland.
Profile Offered: Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Course Specialization: B.E (Mechanical / Manufacturing/ production / Industrial Engineering)
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
- Sheetmetal manufacturing knowledge.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Proficient in Creo tool.
- Basic Ms office.
- Autocad knowledge will be added advantage.
- Team working and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creates design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement using Creo 2.0
- Creates design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
0 - 1 Years