About the Company:-
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend - INR 5,000(for 6 months)
INR 1.5 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
Course Specialization: B.tech/B.E.(ECE)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Electronics or computer-science engineer or equivalent in embedded software programming.
- Ideal candidate should have good understanding of basic electronics, micro-processor/controller architecture.
- C/C++ coding and Arduino etc.
- The person would be responsible for developing IoT technology-based products/devices.
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to use own initiative.
- Ability in the following required: Embedded System, C/C++,Linux,Data Structure,Algorithm,IPC Mechanism,Windows,Oops concept, Object Oriented Concept.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to solve problems.
- Good inter-personnel and communication skills.
Last date to apply: 24 october 2018
- Written test
- Personal Interview
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.8 LPA