About The Company
Amagi is among the first few technology players in the industry to use cloud technologies for broadcasting and targeted advertising. To enable broadcasters, TV networks and OTT platforms address changing viewer habits, Amagi has built cloud solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, reliable, and broadcast-grade. Amagi is at the intersection of changing viewer dynamics and advancements in cloud technologies to create unique and transformative solutions for the industry.
Salary: INR 4 LPA to INR 5 LPA
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Develop tools to automate the deployment, administration, and monitoring of a large-scale Linux environment
- Good application-level knowledge of the systems.
- Work with development teams to harden, enhance, document, and generally improve the operability of our systems
- Assist in the configuration/build-out of new deployments to facilitate our constant growth.
- 2 to 3 Technical face to face Rounds
- HR Interview
0 - 2 Years
4 - 5 LPA