About The Company:
A group of young, exciting and passionate people felt that they can really change the way dry cleaning & laundry industry works across the globe. With this vision, Quick Dry Cleaning Software team ( www.quickdrycleaning.com ) has managed to create lasting impact on the dry cleaners in 25 countries spread across 5 continents. Since its inception in the year 2010, the team has innovated and launched many products which were never thought of for this industry. The team currently comprise of geeks, sales freaks, and marketing maniacs. The team now wants to extend its horizons and looking out for more people to compliment .The website, software, mobile apps all need fresh blood. You are welcome to join this vibrant team as Technical Support - Fresher.
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Salary Details: INR 3 LPA To INR 3.6 LPA
Job Location: Noida
Course Specilization: Any graduate/Post Graduate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Technical Support Executive will own the post-sales customer support process. You will be the first point of contact, acting as the friendly face of QDC. This role includes responsibilities for Customer Support activities
- Providing online trainings,
- First level technical support
- Answering inbound and outbound calls for tech support or queries on software.
- Address queries received on user support and client success portal.
- Dealing with Domestic & International clients
- Should be comfortable with various tools (team viewer, Skype and google hangout)
- Should be well versed in MS office
- Maintain SLA and NPS
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Telephonic Round
- Face To Face Round
Customer Success Executive
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA