About the company:
At Delgence we believe that the key aspect behind any successful IT projects is to understand all dimensions of the project. That includes every single stakeholder and their input across various stages of the project. As a true, agile minded organization this is how we have shaped up over 4 years and have grown across 3 continents.Along with Data Analytics as a niche, Delgence has a strong dominance over Social Media Marketing and Mobility driven application. With over 70% higher customer retention the quality of work and scope of personal growth along with the company is exponential.With one of the best transparent environment, Delgence has been recognized by awards of recognition from Chamber of Commerce and is a proud member of the NASSCOM.
Job Profile: Content Writer Intern
Job location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Fresher
Probation / Training Period: 2 months Internship
Salary: INR 2000 - INR 3000 (During Internship)
INR 0.96 LPA (Post Internship)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already in the database.
- Work closely with the marketing team.
- Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines.
- Coordinate effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Preparing various reports required for the nature of the job & reporting to the Manager.
- Has the ability to identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Should have good technical knowledge or IT sales knowledge so that can answer any technical questions the client might have.
- Should have the ability to communicate properly and fluency in English.
- Face to Face Round
Content Writer Intern
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
0.96 - 0.96 LPA