Mechlin Technologies is an IT services & Consulting company since 2009, with its core competencies in Staff augmentation, Corporate training's, Business consulting & Software development. We believe to continuously improve our services by aligning us to the global standards for quality, delivery time and development costs. We have been at the forefront of developing and implementing new technologies and solutions. Providing high quality Software solutions to customers for the all size of enterprises solution to bridge disparate work groups, IT systems and business processes & enable them to leverage the strength of IT by automating business processes. We work with every client to co-engineer customized solutions.
Cultural Fit at Mechlin Technologies
• You love learning, you love teaching.
• You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
• You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
• You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
• You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
• You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
• You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
• You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
Designation: Business Development Trainee
Job Profile:1. Prepare Bid Plan, Proposal Strategy and assist in making updates, clarifications and additions to the proposal.
2. Effectively update, file and manage all information and critical documents related to bids - emails, website uploads, client documents etc. to ensure information is ready available for future reference.
3. Take complete ownership of driving the bid, throughout different stages from Deal Evaluation, Story Boarding, Proposal Summary & writing, till the final submission to the customer.
Desired Skills: Excellent Communication Skills
CTC: 1.8 LPA - 4.5 LPA* fixed + Incentive
Salary Package Details:
**Offered salary packages will commence after Initial Learning Program (ILP) period to the selected candidate. The ILP period will be 6 months. During Initial Learning Program, the candidate will receive the stipend as 6k per month.
Bond Details: 2 Years service bound after ILP (Initial Learning Program). If candidate leaves without a prior notice of 3 month, he/she needs to pay last 3 months salary in such case.
Eligibility: 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Qualification: Diploma (CSE & IT), BBA, B.com, B.A, BCA, MBA
Job Location: Mohali
Interview Process: Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview
Joining: January 2019 to June 2019
Business Development Trainee
B.A., B.Com., BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 4.5 LPA