About The Company:
SNP Infra Research Solutions is a world class information service provider and a consulting firm specializing in supporting operational and strategic corporate decision making. We distinguish ourselves by bundling comprehensive and well-researched information on the infrastructure & core sectors in India. Our highly qualified team of Analysts, Researchers, and Solution Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, analyse and represent the latest and the most reliable information essential for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
We publish electronic newsletters, offer research reports in the areas of Energy & Infrastructure Sector.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Batch pass out: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Undertake business development and marketing services of SNP infra Research products & services.
- Responsible for developing the database in a time-bound format. Have sales targets for all assignments to be undertaken.
- Explore different ways to improvise and increase the sales of the existing products thereby ensuring that the marketing goals are achieved.
- Should be able to create, develop and implement different strategies to market new products.
- Should be proficient with computers and should be conversant with the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to work independently and in a global team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and expected levels of service quality
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and delivering all of them on time by meeting desired service expectations
- Strong exposure working in dynamic global environment. Must show the ability to make quick decisions, establish priorities and concentrate on detailed information under pressure on a daily basis.
- Excellent research and analytical as well as problem solving skills.
- Desire to learn new and complex financial instruments and processes.
- Willingness to participate in the development and enhancement processes and productivity.
- Must be adept in all Microsoft Office programs, with a special emphasis in Excel.
- Must establish and maintain relationships with internal teams.
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA