About The Company:
At Toppr.com we are excited about how technology can change education. We are constantly looking for new opportunities to make a meaningful impact. We set ourselves unrelenting goals, and achieve them ourselves. How do we do it? Half the battle is won when you are surrounded by smart people, intent on building smart products. Our work is based on doing what is right and not on what is easy. We believe in technology. We solve problems. We thrive on game changing technology to solve mind bending problems. We are intense, we are ambitious. Everything we do, we judge on how large an impact it can make. We think big. And we learn something new every day. Our education system is ripe for change and we are on a mission to redefine it.
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Salary Details: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Job Location: New Delhi/Gurgaon
Course Specialization: B.Tech./BBA/BA/BCA/B.Com./B.Sc./MBA
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will contribute towards achieving Sales Target of the region & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region.
- Candidates will be given database and they have to do cold calling and setup meeting at students place.
- Candidate will be required to visit and arrange demonstration activities to customers places.
- Candidate must have excellent presentation skills.
- To prepare and plan and carry out extensive analysis on the assigned markets, meet students and nurture the accounts with a goal of student enrolment on our program.
- To implement feedback received on training program and co-coordinating with the training division for improvisation.
- To be involved in negotiation and closure part/ expertise over on the spot selling
- Excellent communication skills (English and Hindi)
- Passionate about Sales
- Self-Motivated and Goal Driven
- Flexible with timings (11 AM to late night)
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Business Development Associate
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 4 LPA