About the Company:
Cricbuzz, the most popular destination for Cricket in India, provides all round coverage of international, domestic and T20 cricket tournaments from around the world. Alongside its extremely popular website and mobile site, Cricbuzz's mobile applications for android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry are the no. 1 cricket apps on the respective app stores.
Job Location: BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1-5 Years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/BCA/M.Tech/MCA
Salary: Hike on Present CTC as per Industry Standards (Up to 10 LPA).
- Own the product from start to finish, from architecture, networking, storage, to views, animations and end user experience.
- Work closely with product management, design, development and sales teams to create new features and refine existing ones.
- Advise the product management and design teams on the latest developments in the Android ecosystem.
Skill Set Required:
- Should have at least 1-5 years of experience developing for the Android platform.
- Should have at least one live app on Play Store.
- Strong Java fundamentals.
- Experience with Retrofit, RxJava is desired.
- Deep understanding of Android best practices and design patterns.
- Experience articulating and reviewing mobile application architectures.
- Proven track-record of shipping high quality experiences.
- Strong design sense and an excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Product/Startup background preferred.
1 - 5 Years
5 - 10 LPA