The Smart Cube is an international professional services firm that specializes in delivering High Value and Customized Business Research and Analyses to our clients.
Profile Offered: Analysts for Quantitative Research Team
Job Location: Noida(Sector-125 Noida)
Course Specialization: Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics,or Math or Engineering,or Econometrics
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years:
0 to 1 year relevant experience in financial derivatives.
Exposure in implementing quantitative analytical pricing models, valuation and identifying investment strategies.
Background in statistics and econometrics.
Knowledge of the working of financial markets , macro economic factors influences and trading techniques.
Knowledge of various statistical techniques to analyse data like Regression, PCA etc.
Knowledge of how to apply numerical techniques of computing to price derivative securities.
Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, or Math or Engineering,Econometrics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of various financial derivatives across asset class (Fixed Income, Credit Derivatives, Equity Derivatives, FX etc.)
- Implement financial or statistical techniques in Excel. Use VBA accordingly to write algorithms.
- Conduct exhaustive research and understand the research in terms of the direction and usability towards the project.
- Analyse data using various statistical and financial methods like using Regression, Time series analysis, PCA etc.
- Able to follow overall research, very often conducted in parallel legs.
- Aptitude for applying mathematical modeling to financial products/markets.
- Must be independent enough to look for solutions to problems, but keep detailed records of what assumptions and steps were taken, and be able to communicate the logic in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced Excel Skills and coding in VBA , Exposure to tools like Eviews, SPSS, Python, R, SAS.
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 1 Years
Banking & Finance