GenextStudents.com is India’s first hybrid tutoring services providing edu-tech platform.
Features for Learning:
- Benchmark Test – a special exam to be taken after registration to identify strong & weak areas in every subject.
- Study Material – text based study notes with NCERT questions & solutions
- Sample Papers – past year’s exam question papers along with board guess papers (for CBSE 10th, 12th & ICSE 10th)
- NABUmania – a unique game based testing module to make learning fun
- Videos – for enhanced learning and better understanding of important concepts
- Ebooks – links to NCERT text books for FREE download
- Ask A Doubt – forum to post doubts which are replied by our subject experts
The features can also be accessed via android app which has an intuitive Analytics Dashboard giving:
- Real time study progress
- Chapter wise test (NABUmania) score analyses
- Subject wise and Class wise performance analyses
- Historical test performance analyses
- Leaderboard with details of toppers
With more than 5,000 topics, 10,000+ videos and 1,00,000+ questions, this is an ideal learning app for after school study & revision.
Genext provides digital content for personalized learning for:
- CBSE class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th (Science & Commerce),
- ICSE class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th,
- SSC (Maharashtra Board) class 8th, 9th & 10th,
- RBSE (in Hindi) class 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th (Science & Commerce),
- UP (in Hindi) class 11th & 12th (Science & Commerce).
Once your course purchase has been completed, you will receive a ‘Purchase Confirmation’ email from betterU. You will also be receiving an email from Genext Students within 24-48 hours with instructions on how to access your course. Make sure to check your spam / junk or any other email folder just in case the email was delivered there instead of your inbox. If you do not hear from Genext Students after 48 hours, please feel free to contact us by clicking on the ‘Help’ button at the bottom right of your screen.
Genext Students Customer Service