Study Law and Economics in Italian
Each year thousands of students travel across Europe to study in a foreign language like Italian. This can be daunting, even for those who are fluent.
This online course from UniStraSi will help, guiding you through the peculiarities of academic discourse in Italian, and enabling you to understand and produce written and aural academic texts.
This course focuses on Law and Economics. Other courses on Language and Literature and Science and Maths are available.
This course is aimed at university students taking part in academic mobility programmes in Europe and international students attending courses in Italy. A minimum B1 knowledge of Italian is required.
- Explore your ability to learn a language
- Apply learning strategies
- Perform an oral exam
- Improve writing skills
- Reflect on the main features of expository texts
- Develop skills and strategies to properly understand lectures and written academic texts
- Perform different ways to listen and read academic texts relating to different tasks