How To Set Up a WordPress Ecommerce Website with WooCommerce
Welcome to my new course on creating your own demo e-commerce website using WordPress in just 30 minutes.
This course is not for WordPress experts or even the intermediates. This courses is designed for absolute beginners, who haven’t even started creating a website using WordPress or those who struggles to start with website building at all.
You’ll need a domain and a hosting to follow this course. If you don’t have one, then there’s no meaning in taking this course now. This is a quick and fast course with no fluff.
In a demo e-commerce website, you’ll be adding dummy products that you don’t have in hand, to sell online. Also, this course doesn’t cover how to setup payment gateways like PayPal or stripe.
Then what’s the benefit of a demo website?
1. Here you’ll learn to setup an e-commerce website, quick and easy, that looks decent.
2. You’ll learn to setup a basic website using WordPress, without a single line of coding.
3. Then you’ll learn to convert that basic website to an e-commerce website using a plug-in called WooCommerce.
4. You’ll also learn to install an e-commerce WordPress theme and add e-commerce related sidebar widgets.
So, in short if you’ve thought that e-commerce web building is tough, for those who don’t know programming or coding, I’m here to prove you wrong and help you build your first e-commerce website in just 30 minutes.
So, what are you waiting for? Take this course now. See you soon.
- Build your own demo eCommerce website using WordPress Importer and WooCommerce
- Install WordPress using Softaculous apps installer
- Install and Configure WooCommerce Plugin to convert normal website to eCommerce website
- Import sample products from WooCommerce to build a ready-made demo eCommerce website
- Install and customize eCommerce themes to change the look instantly
- Make shop page (product listing page) as homepage
- Configure / set up eCommerce related sidebar widgets
- Find, Install and activate WordPress themes or plugins by yourself
Entrepreneurs, Traders, Retailers, Business owners
Beginners in web development looking to build an eCommerce website using WordPress