- Build your own demo eCommerce website using WordPress Importer and WooCommerce
- Install WordPress using Softaculous apps installer
- Install and Configure WooCommerce Plugin to convert normal website to eCommerce website
- Import sample products from WooCommerce to build a ready-made demo eCommerce website
- Install and customize eCommerce themes to change the look instantly
- Make shop page (product listing page) as homepage
- Configure / set up eCommerce related sidebar widgets
- Find, Install and activate WordPress themes or plugins by yourself
- Brick & Mortar store owners looking to design their own online ecommerce store
- Entrepreneurs, Traders, Retailers, Business owners
- Beginners in web development looking to build an eCommerce website using WordPress
|Skill level||All Levels|
|Certificate of Completion|
|Available on iOS and Android|
SEO, WordPress, E-Commerce, PowerPoint, Illustrator Expert
Arun Nagarathanam is a top online instructor, who has got expertise in various fields and software such as search engine optimization, WordPress web development, digital graphic design & animation. He teaches online courses to over 30,000 top entrepreneurs across 173 countries. His SEO, web development courses have received high admiration for the comprehensive tutorials and practical approach with lots of hands on examples.
He is an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, a Computer expert, a Blogger and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. His teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations.
That’s why, his students call him a VERSATILE teacher!
For his consistent and timely support to his students in Udemy, he was awarded “Lightning responder” badge.
Areas of Expertise
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 – Present]
He has been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that’s his secret of keeping his audience engaged. He is specialized in ‘Financial Management’.
His job is to:
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 – May 2012]
His work was to:
He also helped his followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 – December 2010]
He started his career as a part time Freelance Writer. His responsibilities were:
Electrical & Electronics Engineer – [2006 – 2010]
He has done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
Moreover, he guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. His areas of interest are ‘Applied electronics’ and ‘Micro-controllers programming and interfacing’.
Computer Expert – [From unknown time – future]
He loves to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. He provides consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.