You will learn to: - Register and setup your seller central account even if you live outside the USA - Get paid anywhere in the world - Get back in the game if your Amazon account was previously suspended - Where to source products - Which selling strategies are most common - How to correctly label products for Amazon FBA - How Amazon Messaging System works - What buyer information do I get from Amazon - Feedback vs. Reviews - what is the difference? - Amazon terminology every seller should be aware of - In which countries Amazon has it's fulfillment centers, so you know where to plan your brand expansion if you are doing private labeling All this...for FREE! (but remember this is only introduction to selling with Amazon FBA course) If you want more advance training on private labeling, Ama... Read More »
You will learn to:
– Register and setup your seller central account even if you live outside the USA
– Get paid anywhere in the world
– Get back in the game if your Amazon account was previously suspended
– Where to source products
– Which selling strategies are most common
– How to correctly label products for Amazon FBA
– How Amazon Messaging System works
– What buyer information do I get from Amazon
– Feedback vs. Reviews – what is the difference?
– Amazon terminology every seller should be aware of
– In which countries Amazon has it’s fulfillment centers, so you know where to plan your brand expansion if you are doing private labeling
All this…for FREE! (but remember this is only introduction to selling with Amazon FBA course)
If you want more advance training on private labeling, Amazon FBA and Amazon SEO please check my other courses.
+ ON TOP OF THAT
1) You have opportunity to ask me and my team anything anytime
2) Join the discussion and learn from previously answered questions on the discussion board
3) Get latest Amazon Policy UPDATE notifications and explanations
4) Get SPECIAL BONUS
If you are just starting with Amazon FBA then this course is an absolute must!
Talk to you inside! 🙂Read Less
- Set up the Amazon seller account from anywhere in the world
- Learn which selling strategies exist on Amazon and which are the most lucrative
- Add new products to sell through seller central account
- Learn how to get paid by Amazon no matter where you live
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
Damir Serbecic - Amazon FBA Seller, Digital Marketer, eCommerce Entrepreneur
Introduction to how selling on Amazon works and which selling strategies are the most common.
I also cover Pros & Cons for each of the most common selling strategies, as well as the main difference between FBM and FBA method of shipping.
The most frequently used terms on Amazon website that every seller should be aware of.
Same as Don'ts with Amazon seller account! IMPORTANT (How to avoid suspension)
IMPORTANT LECTURE! In order to avoid your account getting banned forever from Amazon, please don't do these newbie mistakes.
Has Amazon removed your selling privileges? Tips from this lecture will help you get back in the game with a new Amazon seller account.
In this lecture you will learn:
- The difference between Professional and Individual account. And which one to choose.
- How to register an Amazon seller account
- How to properly set up your one and only seller account (billing, tax, storefront, FBA settings)
Learn how to open a US Checking account and get paid by Amazon no matter where you live in the world.
In this lecture I explain how Amazon's internal email messaging system works and how you can obrain customers
masked email address.
Also I cover some of the most important guidelines you should follow in your buyer-seller communication.
Learn what is the main difference between product review and seller feedback, as well as the main types of product reviews.
Did you know you can sell in multiple countries across the globe with Amazon FBA? Amazon has fulfillment centers in multiple countries which you can take advantage of in order to launch your product globally.
This is a breakdown of all Amazon marketplaces where the FBA program is available.
I have compiled a list of the most helpful tools and services that I came across that you will greatly help you with your Amazon business.