Learn the secrets on how to open and close a sale effectively with an unusually high close rate. Details ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in. Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready. The maximum time given to complete a program is three years. This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) an... Read More »
Learn the secrets on how to open and close a sale effectively with an unusually high close rate.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
Enrolments statistics reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience at ICI:
- Government, business & industry employers 32%
- High school leavers 20%
- Individuals looking to start a business or change career paths 18%
- Individuals already in the industry looking to formalise and/or update knowledge and seek a promotion 11%
- Military personal 11%
- Stay at home mothers 8%
What is Included
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
- Student ID card giving students access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipIEMgt
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
This course provides the learner with a Diploma. This qualification recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
There are many benefits to this program including the following:
- Fast track your career in various sales related professions
- Quickly develop skills in months not years!
- Study a sales course that was designed in conjunction with senior professionals in the sales profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
Recognition & Accreditation
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice. Various government departments and businesses have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and development and is a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
Sales people are usually amongst the most valuable assets in any company. Sales jobs are found in almost any company imaginable. Sales jobs could be broken down into those which are classified as B2C (Business to Customer) and B2B (Business to Business) sectors.
Various job titles exist for sales professionals. They include:
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Account Representative
- Account Executive / Manager
- Marketing Manager
A career in sales can be extremely rewarding. Those who perform well and excel are rewarded for their efforts more so then almost any other profession. Job prospects for sales professionals are bright. The sales profession is one of the largest professions in the country and projected job prospects are rated as good by Government employment agencies.Read Less
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
- The Process and Procedure of Selling
- Creating the Right Atmosphere for a Sale to Take Place (Opening)
- Overcoming Objections (Closing a Sale)
- Fundamentals of Salesmanship
- Sales Force Management
- Recruitment and Selection of Salesmen
- Salesman Training & Motivation
- Evaluating / Appraising Salesmanship
- Products Design, Branding, Packaging
- Pricing Point Decisions
- Product Pricing Strategies
- Sales Budgeting
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Quota, Analysis and Records
- Marketing Strategy
- Communication in Marketing
- Relationship Marketing & Ethics
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.