Python is a general purpose, high-level programming language that is designed to be readable and elegant. Python allow programmers to express ideas in code that is shorter and more readable than in other languages. This course from GetCertGo covers the basics on Python programming basics, XML manipulation, lambda functions, generators and exception handling.
This course from GetCertGo will cover:
- The basics on python programming
- XML manipulation, lambda functions, generators and exception handling
- Unlimited access to online content
- Certification developed by industry professionals and academicians
- Content updated as per evolving industry requirements
- Career boost for students and professionals
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
If the learner wants to obtain the Vskills certificate they will have to schedule an exam with Vskills with the login given and pass the exam.
- The Certification Exam is one hour (1 hour) in duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 mark each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.