Become a qualified project manager. The course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It also allows you to enter one of the fastest growing professions. Details ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in. Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready. The maximum time given to complete a program is three years. This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt a... Read More »
Become a qualified project manager. The course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It also allows you to enter one of the fastest growing professions.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
Enrolments statistics reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience at ICI:
- Government, business & industry employers 32%
- High school leavers 20%
- Individuals looking to start a business or change career paths 18%
- Individuals already in the industry looking to formalise and/or update knowledge and seek a promotion 11%
- Military personal 11%
- Stay at home mothers 8%
What is Included
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
- Student ID card giving students access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipIEMgt
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
This course provides the learner with a Diploma. This qualification recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
There are many benefits to this program including the following:
- Fast track your career as a project manager
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a project management pro in months not years!
- Study a project management course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
Recognition & Accreditation
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice. Various government departments and businesses have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and development and is a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
A lot of inventions and innovations these days leave us in awe. From an elaborate architectural work to the newest advancements in technology, the human genius always finds a way to manifest itself. But who are the people who raise these masterful works from inception to finishing? With so many systems and processes to factor in with each and every project, business and government need capable individuals who have a clear-cut vision of the outcome of the project and the right know how to make the correct pieces come to together. Government reports note that managing projects is “an increasingly important responsibility for many workers, as more organizations use teams and project-based methods to get work done”. The Project Management profession provides vast opportunities across almost all major industries. It calls for individuals who have the right knowledge in handling valuable resources such as time, money, and manpower; ensuring that all three elements fuse well together to come up with projects which meet set objectives within set time frames. Industries most reliant on project managers include:
- information technology
- government (all levels)
- building and many more
As a prized member of company’s structure, project managers get more preferential access to career growth opportunities and climbing the corporate up the ladder. You may already be a member of an industry and wish to transfer into and specialize in project management which would also be a sound move as you already posses knowledge on industry you work in.Read Less
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
- Scope and Evaluation
- Role of Project management
- The Project Lifecycle
- Project Identification and Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation and Execution
- Project Evaluation
- Scope and Nature
- Formulating of Objectives
- Feasibility Assessment
- Feasibility Checklist
- Preparation and Presentation Proposals
- Budget Planning
- Post Project Assessments
- Project Software
- Delegation of Roles
- Gantt Charts and Projections
- Time Management
- Budget Planning
- Staff and Resource Structuring
- Quality Control
- Implementation Procedures
- Standards Setting and Monitoring
- Progress Evaluations
- Performance Monitoring
- Project Appraisal, Report, Performance Reviews
- How to Evaluate the Success of a Project
- Scope and Nature of Leadership
- How to be a Project Leader
- Leadership Characteristics and Skills
- Improving Leadership Skills
- Giving Directions and Introducing Change
- Scheduling and Priorities
- Deadline Changes
- Motivation & Incentives
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.