- A firm understanding of the mindset and attitude required to encourage programming with your kids
- Tools and links to the best websites and apps for introducing code to kids
- Overview of the best programming languages, platforms and environments to see kids progress with programming
- Multiple digital and printable resources to initiate, progress and advance programming skills with your kids
- All the resources you need to take your kids to the next level and continue challenging them well into the future
- Parents who want to encourage programming skills
- Teachers who want to bring code into class
- Schools who want to embrace programming in a fun way
- Absolutely no programming experience required
|Skill level||All Levels|
|Available on iOS and Android|
When all lectures have been completed, a gold or green trophy will appear on the course dashboard, signifying that the Certificate of Completion is ready for download. Simply click on the trophy to view the certificate.
Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. In addition, certificates can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn directly from Udemy.
Please note: Certificates of Completion can be accessed at Udemy.com and the mobile site, but not through the mobile apps or Apple TV. If you’ve completed a course on the mobile app or Apple TV, please log into Udemy.com through a browser to access your certificate. Udemy is not an accredited institution, but they offer skills-based courses taught by experts in their field.
Professional development for cutting edge educators
Fractus Learning works with educators around the globe to promote cutting edge technology skills, tools and resources. We focus on how technology can improve the learning experience, pedagogical outcomes and make education a joy for all students.
Our goal is to motivate, excite and enhance the teaching skill set with the use of technology, making sure educators are always on the cutting edge.