- Edit videos quickly from import to export with Media Encoder
- Create Bins and sequences
- Understand the general layout and tools
- Move through footage and add it to the sequence quickly using keyboard shortcuts
- Syncing audio and video
- Creating nested and multicam sequences
- Basic color correction using in-house tools
- This course is meant for people who are new to editing or feel they still have skills to learn. No prior experience with Premiere Pro is needed. If you have a professional level of understanding with Premiere Pro, this course is not intended for you.
|Skill level||All Levels|
|Available on iOS and Android|
When all lectures have been completed, a gold or green trophy will appear on the course dashboard, signifying that the Certificate of Completion is ready for download. Simply click on the trophy to view the certificate.
Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. In addition, certificates can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn directly from Udemy.
Please note: Certificates of Completion can be accessed at Udemy.com and the mobile site, but not through the mobile apps or Apple TV. If you’ve completed a course on the mobile app or Apple TV, please log into Udemy.com through a browser to access your certificate. Udemy is not an accredited institution, but they offer skills-based courses taught by experts in their field.
Filmmaker & Videographer
Caleb Wojcik has been making videos off and on for nearly a decade. In that time he has filmed the NHL, MLB, NCAA basketball & football, weddings, commercials, book trailers, and plenty of training videos for the web. He teaches web video production at DIYVideoGuy.com and runs a video production studio in San Diego, CA called Caleb Wojcik Films.