PMI-ACP® is a globally recognized agile certification offered by the Project Management Institute to professionals who are running projects using various agile principles, practices, tools and techniques. PMI Agile Certification is in high demand because of the increased usage of Agile methodologies in corporate.
This product contains questions, e-book, tips & tricks, revision notes and reports to assess your strength.
- 21 PDUs – PMI® Approved Course for ACP® Certification
- Exhaustive E-book covering all 8 objectives (100% syllabus covered)
- 4 Full length mock exams (480 unique questions)
- Objective based practice tests
- Exhaustive explanation with every question
- Reports to assess strengths & weaknesses
- Unlimited Access
- Reference materials added based on Agile Practice Guide
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
Who Created this Content
The 1st version of practice tests for PMP® certification based on PMBOK 5 was created in the year 2013. Since then these practice tests have gone many iterations based on the updates from reviewers. All our existing authors have cleared the exam with at least 4 Ps and have in depth work experience as a Project Manager.