Whether you use Word for work, study or leisure, these tutorials will help you transform that blank page into a professional looking document!
Video tutorials are recorded in Microsoft Word 2013 and 2016 for PC.
Depending on your existing skills, you may also be interested in our Word Basic course or our Word Advanced course.
- Create, save and share documents.
- Apply pre-designed Styles and format text with fonts and colors.
- Work with bullets, indents and line spacing.
- Insert pictures and screenshots.
- Set up page layout for margins, columns and printing.
- Create and update an automated Table of Contents.
- Mail merge to envelopes, labels, emails and form letters.
- Add comments, track changes and compare documents.
Type of Certification
Format of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
Andy Lanning - Certified MS Office Specialist
Andy has 20 years of experience in the computer industry and has been training individuals and groups since 1996. As a self professed computer 'nerd', Andy believes in using computer programs like Word to maximize efficiency and solve common workflow issues.
Andy is a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist. She is proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
Andy has taught computer VoTech classes at Boise State University and College of Western Idaho, and owns a computer consulting business.