Outlook is an essential office software and understanding it fully is the best way to keep your daily correspondence running smoothly. This online course will help you learn tips and tricks for sending and organizing email, reducing inbox clutter, plus how to manage your calendar, contacts and tasks to maximize efficiency.
Video tutorials are recorded in Microsoft Outlook 2016 for PC.
- Office management tips to monitor inbox size, set up auto-archive, search for and organize email in folders and groups.
- Best practices for sending, receiving and saving attachments.
- Set up email signatures and explore options such as read receipts and delayed send.
- Stay organized by using the calendar to schedule appointments, meetings and events.
- Add and group contacts; create, assign and filter tasks.
- Design Quick Steps to save time on repetitive yet unavoidable office tasks.
- Use mail merge to send personalized emails automatically to an entire list.
- Back up your Outlook file, export contacts and set up additional email accounts.
Type of Certification
Method of Obtaining Certification
Andy Laning - Certified MS Office Specialist
Andy has 20 years of experience in the computer industry and has been training individuals and groups since 1996. As a self professed computer 'nerd', Andy believes in using computer programs like Word to maximize efficiency and solve common workflow issues.
Andy is a Certified Microsoft Office Specialist. She is proficient in Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
Andy has taught computer VoTech classes at Boise State University and College of Western Idaho, and owns a computer consulting business.