Course Highlights: 12 Individual, Bite-Sized LessonsDownloadable Excel FilesVerifiable Certificate of CompletionInstant Access to Instructor and the ProductivityMe Community1080p HD Quality VideoRegular Course Updates In this Course: Microsoft Excel is a wonderful program. It’s easy to learn, but takes time to master. In this course, we'll walk you through 12 power user tips in order to get the most out of Excel worksheets, workbooks, and the application’s internal interface. Give us an hour, and we’ll help you get to the next level of productivity in Microsoft Excel. In this short, easy-to-follow training course... We'll Cover: How to Control the Excel Interface How to Customize the Quick Access ToolbarHow to Customize the Ribbon How to Access to Commands Outside of the RibbonHow to Hide Worksheets and Sc... Read More »
- 12 Individual, Bite-Sized Lessons
- Downloadable Excel Files
- Verifiable Certificate of Completion
- Instant Access to Instructor and the ProductivityMe Community
- 1080p HD Quality Video
- Regular Course Updates
In this Course:
Microsoft Excel is a wonderful program. It’s easy to learn, but takes time to master.
In this course, we’ll walk you through 12 power user tips in order to get the most out of Excel worksheets, workbooks, and the application’s internal interface.
Give us an hour, and we’ll help you get to the next level of productivity in Microsoft Excel.
In this short, easy-to-follow training course…
- How to Control the Excel Interface
- How to Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- How to Customize the Ribbon
- How to Access to Commands Outside of the Ribbon
- How to Hide Worksheets and Scrollbars from View
- How to Define a Finite Scroll Area
- How to Move Between Worksheets via the Keyboard Only
- How to Alter Default Number of Worksheets in a Workbook
- How to Zoom In And Out Of Any Worksheet
- How to Set a Specific Print Area
- How to Create a Custom View of Data
- How to Find and Copy a Workbook’s Specific File Path
At the end of each video, you have the chance to prove your mastery by completing a small practice exercise thus testing the core skill that you’ve just learned.
You can easily follow along in each lesson by using the downloadable course exercise files provided in Lecture 2.
If you have questions, comments, ideas, we’d love to hear from you. Email or message us any time.
Alright, that’s it for now.
Look forward to having you in class!
Tolan & Ryan
- Use 12 quick tips when working more efficiently in Microsoft Excel
- Control the Excel interface by activating the Access Keys
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar for one-touch access
- Customize the Ribbon for better results
- Get instant access to commands outside of the Ribbon
- Quickly hide worksheets and scrollbars from view
- Define a finite scroll area to control access of a worksheet
- Quickly move between worksheets
- Alter the default number of worksheets in a workbook
- Quickly zoom in and out of any worksheet
- Set a specific print area to avoid including extraneous information
- Create a custom view for data that you can easily come back to
- Find and copy the specific file path of your workbook
NOT FOR: Mac Users