In this course Dr Mark Snow uses international and local case study examples to make the case for the integration of solar technology in building design. He discusses the role of solar technology in achieving zero-emission buildings and outlines the current opportunities and barriers that impact on solar technology uptake. He also shows how solar technology can be truly integrated into building designs and gives tips on how to convince your clients to adopt the added value of solar applications for both residential and commercial contexts.
Learn more about integrating solar technology by taking this course from Pointsbuild.
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 2 points toward your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training.
- Outline the importance of solar technologies in achieving zero-emission buildings
- Explain the opportunities and barriers impacting solar technology uptake
- Apply integrated systems approaches to building design
- Argue the added value of solar applications to clients
- Evaluate the use of solar integration in commercial buildings