IELTS Master is a comprehensive online preparation course for the IELTS test. You will get 90 days access to this easy to use, step by step course. With detailed lessons, tips, full practice tests and answers, IELTS Master has everything you need to prepare for the IELTS test.
- Practice tests in all 4 modules – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
- More than 260 activities in over 1000 study pages of content
- 500 pages of teaching material
- Over 5 hours of audio recordings
- Test tips and study strategies in all modules
- Reading study strategies
- Reading Workbook
- A printable PDF with all reading activities
- Steps 1 through 8
- Eight detailed lessons that review each question type (Overview, Specific Information, Summary Completion and Viewpoint) and how to answer them. Language Focus: Synonyms, Nouns, Punctuation etc.
- Reading Practice Test
- Writing Study Strategies
- Task 1
- Six detailed lessons that cover time management, understanding the assessment criteria, planning and writing your response.
- Task 2
- Ten detailed lessons that cover essay writing, the different essay types, essay structure, planning and time management.
- Writing Task 1 Practice Test
- Writing Task 2 Practice Test
- Question Bank
- Over 10 Writing Task Questions for you to practice your essay writing skills.
- Listening study strategies Listening Workbook – A printable PDF with all listening activities
- Steps 1 through 9
- Nine detailed lessons that cover listening strategies, recognizing synonyms, predicting answers and a breakdown of what you can expect from the four sections of the Listening Test.
- Listening Practice Test
- Speaking study strategies
- Steps 1 through 6
- Six detailed lessons that cover the three sections of the speaking test, fluency, coherence, vocabulary, grammar and strategies to use in the Speaking Test.
- Speaking Practice Test
- Conclude the course with Countdown to IELTS, advice, tips and tricks on what to do in the days leading up and on the day of the test.