The ICI Hairdressing Stylist course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It will enable you to further your skills in an ever growing profession. Hairdressing Regulations Becoming a hair dresser, like most other careers, involves an even balance between education and experience. The ICI hairdressing stylist program is a theoretical training program for aspiring and existing hairdressers. The ICI hairdressing stylist programs are designed to enhance students skills and career prospects. The course is for those who want to obtain a flair for styling and an advantage over others in salon practices and management. The ICI hairdressing course will contribute a great deal towards your development in becoming a talented and capable hairdresser which is e... Read More »
The ICI Hairdressing Stylist course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It will enable you to further your skills in an ever growing profession.
Becoming a hair dresser, like most other careers, involves an even balance between education and experience. The ICI hairdressing stylist program is a theoretical training program for aspiring and existing hairdressers. The ICI hairdressing stylist programs are designed to enhance students skills and career prospects. The course is for those who want to obtain a flair for styling and an advantage over others in salon practices and management. The ICI hairdressing course will contribute a great deal towards your development in becoming a talented and capable hairdresser which is essential in preparing yourself for hairdressing work (as an employee or self employed).
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
Enrolments statistics reveal that students from the following categories are currently taking advantage of the distance learning experience at ICI:
- Government, business & industry employers 32%
- High school leavers 20%
- Individuals looking to start a business or change career paths 18%
- Individuals already in the industry looking to formalise and/or update knowledge and seek a promotion 11%
- Military personal 11%
- Stay at home mothers 8%
What is Included
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
- Student ID card giving students access to thousands of discounts both at home and overseas!
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipIEMgt
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
This course provides the learner with a Diploma. This qualification recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions. Diploma holders typically have personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
There are many benefits to this program including the following:
- Fast track your career as a hairdresser
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a hair dressing pro in months not years!
- Study a hairdressing course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
Recognition & Accreditation
This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very “hands on” approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the “theory” behind the industry – they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice. Various government departments and businesses have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and development and is a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
Hairdressing is a unique career that transcends virtually all cultural barriers. Having hairdressing skills and knowledge is a universally recognised career pathway across the majority of the world. Besides the opportunity to work in a number of hair dressing career paths within the country you also have the opportunity to travel and work overseas in the same capacity.
Careers paths include:
- Hairdresser – salon, special events such as weddings,television / film / media, glamour photography, fashion, stage
- Hair Salon Manager
Hair Salon Owner
Hairdressing is one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries. Our society is focused on style and appearance and the demand for hairdressing services is ever present. This is fed by general grooming needs to ladies wanting to look their best when they go out on the town to those who are preparing for special events such as a wedding. Hairdressing is also one of the most creative, social and exciting industries and career paths you could take. As a hairdresser, you have the privilege of meeting new people every day, building friendships with repeat clients and making them look and feel fantastic. Being a glamorous career opportunity, hairdressers regularly get hired as hair stylists, salon consultants for product companies or even establish their own salon business as well. Fast track your way to being a Hairdresser by enrolling in our training course now!Read Less